Trauma Nursing Core Course
October 28 @ 8:30 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm| AED1499
The purpose of TNCC is to develop the Registered Nurses (RNs) core level
knowledge and psychomotor skills, which are deﬁned as central or key elements of the multidimensional
process involved in the initial assessment and management of injured patients.
ENA’s Trauma Nursing Core Course includes:
- Virtual learning modules including avatar-based simulation
- Interactive teaching strategies
- Electronic, open-book testing – No more test anxiety!
- Updated evidence-based provider manual
- One and a half-day course
- 18.3 contact hours of CNE
- Optional Student Workbook and Study Guide available
Accredited by ANCC for 18.3 CNE Hours and by HAAD for 14 CME hours.